[News] Looking Glass Coming to Mandriva Linux

Looking Glass meets Mandriva

,----[ Quote ]
| Looking Glass is an open source development project based on and
| evolved from Sun Microsystems' Advanced Development division. It
| supports running unmodified existing applications in a 3D space,
| as well as APIs for 3D window manager and application development.
`----

http://www.linux-tip.net/cms/content/view/278/26/

Related:

Linux Live CD is in development for the Wii

,----[ Quote ]
| WiiLi will be based off MandrivaONE, you can expect it to look like this...
`----

http://www.nwiizone.com/nintendo-wii/nwii/linux-live-cd-is-in-development-for-the-wii/

Rotating the compiz cube using a Wiimote

,----[ Quote ]
| Today, David has brought his Wiimote at Mandriva office so that we
| make some experiments with the Wiimote linux drivers. I've started
| with WMD, which is a python program that can generate input events
| based on the info sent by the Wiimote (on Bluetooth).
`----

http://blino.org/blog/mandriva/wiimote-compiz.html

Looking Glass on Ubuntu

,----[ Quote ]