Re: Apple Shift Gear on DRM as It Dwindles, Angers People

  • Subject: Re: Apple Shift Gear on DRM as It Dwindles, Angers People
  • From: Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:00:04 -0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
In article <eoo86d$bcg$02$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And typically for Snot, he can't read (or is way too stupid to understand
> what is written)
> What part of "I can't be arsed to repair a broken link" was too difficult to
> understand for you, Snot?

He's having trouble with the part you are making up: that the link was
broken.  Go read rfc1738, 2396, and 3986.

Here's a link to rfc3986:

   <http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3986.txt>

Here it is again, purposefully wrapped:

   <http://www.ietf.org/
rfc/rfc3986.txt>

and here it is, wrapped even more:

   <http://www.
ietf.org/
rfc/rfc3986
.txt>

A newsreader that follows standards should be able to handle all three
of those.  If yours doesn't, file a bug report with the developers.

--
--Tim Smith