Re: Apple Shift Gear on DRM as It Dwindles, Angers People

"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> stated in post
eoo3ut$a24$01$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 1/18/07 8:33 AM:

> Rick wrote:
>
>> OdarR wrote:
>>>
>>> No.
>>> If the music bought on internet can't be played in every device at home
>>> or in the car ....this is bullshit.
>>> People generally want *flexibility*...
>>> => music with DRM is a pain and won't succeed.
>>
>> What I mean is... if music is sold a a price that is considered
>> reasonable, people would buy it, not steal it. Apple has show this to be
>> true.
>>

> Actually, no, they haven't
> They show that some people are dumb enough to buy DRMed music with mediocre
> quality (around the quality of a 128K MP3 actually is far from that of a
> CD) which costs practically the same as if buying the (better quality) CD
>
> Tell you what: No iTunes song will ever find its way to me under those
> conditions. I am simply not dumb enough for that. Mac users seem to be, as
> well as some windows users

Hell, you were not bright enough to follow a URL, Peter.  No Mac user or
Windows users shared that weakness of yours.

--
? If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality")
? Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree)