[News] Sun Microsystems is the New Red Hat Wannabe

Sun undercuts Red Hat on support pricing

,----[ Quote ]
| Sun Microsystems is presenting a challenge to Red Hat with
| competitively priced support in an update of its Solaris 10
| operating system, announced Tuesday.
`----

http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/01/16/HNsunundercutsredhat_1.html

Related:

Red Hat profit tops Wall Street view, shares soar

,----[ Quote ]
| "Open-source is not going away and Red Hat is the leader," Chowdhry
| said in a telephone interview. "Oracle is a nonevent when
| it comes to open source."
`----

http://yahoo.reuters.com/news/articlehybrid.aspx?storyID=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20061221:MTFH61389_2006-12-21_23-31-42_N21218848&type=comktNews&rpc=44
http://tinyurl.com/y57we9

Customer Backlash Against Oracle's Buggy Linux Product?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/061222/22921_id.html?.v=1