Re: GIMP More Suitable Than Photoshop for Home Use

asstroturfing Sam Malone wrote on behalf of micoshaft:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Gimp vs. Photoshop
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | The truth is, they're both winners when they're used in the proper
>> | context. The Gimp just doesn't have support in the areas that are
>> | necessary to make it useful in a commercial application. However,
>> | you cannot justify the price of Photoshop for personal use when the
>> | Gimp will do everything it can do outside of commercial printing. I
>> | know I've beat the horse to death, but unless you want to pirate
>> | software, there is no reason to use Photoshop if you're not producing
>> | a print publication ? use the Gimp.
>> `----
>>
>> http://grimthing.com/archives/2007/01/11/Gimp_vs_Photoshop/
>

> BAWAWWAWAWWWAAWWWAWAAA
>
> You and article are to stupid to know that Photoshop is often free with
> digital camera.
>

> Free Photoshop kicks ass over LIMP crapware like gimp.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
Spoken like a true clueless bum boy on behalf of micoshaft!!!!

You are so dumb as to not notice that the stuff
has been paid for through purchasing your product.
Its free as in free to purchasers of the product.

Gimp is now more powerful that photoshop anyway
because you got the source code to create any effect
you need.