Re: Novell upgraded by First Albany

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Wednesday 17 January 2007 15:48 \__

> http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ud?s=NOVL

You know, in the latest statement from Jaffe (earlier today/last night) there
was no patent FUD. And yes, it's the exception. I hope they are getting
their business sorted out. They need to wake up to realise what Microsoft is
doing to them and concentrate on Linux again. As it stands, their most
valuable staff and projects (e.g. Hula) are being killed by the Evil Emporer
and they don't realise it (or prefer not to understand while the $0.3
billion payoff and some bonuses sit safely in the bank). It's a case of a
company whose spirit is hijacked by greedy executives from Massachusetts.
It's eerily quiet in a Novell advocacy blog that I regularly read. The staff
must be unhappy, but it's kept deep inside.

--
                        ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | while (!0==1) echo 'Bill Gates' > /dev/null
Mem:    514480k total,   485064k used,    29416k free,     8280k buffers