Re: [News] Opensuse a Threat to Windows Vista

> OpenSuSE to rival VISTA
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Well the new OpenSuSE 10.2 is by far more friendly and stable than
> | the new VISTA Microsoft has offered us. It really comes with a great
> | GUI to rival VISTAs AERO theme and also provides more compatibility
> | with the hardware requirements than VISTA.
> `----
>
> http://it-gears.blogspot.com/2007/01/opensuse-to-rival-vista.html
>
> It's quite poorly written, but the author is from Bulgaria.

I am curious as to how Microsoft  can keep setting sales records year after
year for Windows and other software products when all these bloggers think
that Linux is better and cheaper and so many governments and corporations
are switching right and left.  What is wrong with this picture?