Re: [News] [Humour] What if Windows Vista is Indeed Last of Its Kind?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Allchin's 'Buy a Mac' E-Mail Exposed
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | "I must tell you everything in my soul tells me that we should do
> | what I called plan (b) yesterday. We need a simple fast storage
> | system. LH [Longhorn] is a pig and I don't see any solution to this
> | problem. If we are to rise to the challenge of Linux and Apple, we
> | need to start taking the lessons of 'scenario, simple, fast' to
> | heart. Jim"
> `----

This seems to be a new trend in "leadership"...which is to be the person in
power and then to cry out "why doesn't somebody do something".   Al Gore,
who was Vice=President for 8 years, falls into this category.   And he's
Allchin, the supreme director of all that is Windows, blaming it on
everyone but himself!

--
Texeme Construct
updated 1/9/07 http://john-bailo.blogspot.com/