[News] Microsoft Shareholder Wants the Zune Project Scraped

Microsoft's New Paperweight

,----[ Quote ]
| There's a side of me, as a Microsoft shareholder, that hopes Microsoft
| sticks a fork in the Zune right now and admits that it's done. Stop
| wasting money on this initiative. You're late to the game, and you
| brought out a nice device with some good, new features, but you blew
| it on the details. Meanwhile, Apple has jumped another two years
| ahead with its latest offering. Admit you're beaten, and let Allard
| and Co. concentrate on improving the Xbox 360, fast. You've got
| better odds in the race against Sony's PlayStation,
| and the rewards for second place in the video game space are a
| lot better than those for whatever-ith place in music players.
`----

http://www.fool.com/investing/value/2007/01/10/microsofts-new-paperweight.aspx?source=eptyholnk303100
http://tinyurl.com/yam7by

Now you know why Motley Fool is indeed pro-Microsoft. They are holding
Microsoft's stock, so they share a wallet.