Re: More Digg Idiocy

In article <pan.2007.01.27.23.22.42.262881@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Larry Qualig <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Why does only Roy Schestowitz have this uncanny ability to make enemies
> everywhere he goes.
>
> Now people over at Digg are giving him a difficult time and making fun of
> him.

Well, at least two people there ARE using Roy's avatar, so there are
people there either making fun of him or trying to annoy him.

One of them started after Roy made a lot of baseless accusations against
him, so my guess is he's doing it to annoy Roy (this is a very obnoxious
thing to do, by the way).

But after a few minutes of checking out the other one, I didn't find any
posts whose discussion they both participated in.  This second person
seems to post and comment on stories in topics that Roy has no interest
in, so it's weird that he would start using Roy's avatar.

Roy's avatar does stand out reasonably well when you are scanning down a
list of Digg comments, so maybe they second guy just thought it was a
nice avatar?

--
--Tim Smith