Re: still waiting, roy!

  • Subject: Re: still waiting, roy!
  • From: Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 15:30:14 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
In article <5667986.Fl7zYOEUBc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Tim, are you being an imbecile or is this ignorance a case of deliberate
> tease? Don't you see what's going on? The accusation that he was shilling
> probably got to him (maybe even a warning from Digg!) and he now uses my
> photo as his avatar, submit lots of pro-Open Source items, and even makes
> the front page frequently (better than his miserable 1% success rate, maybe
> because the submissions are truthful for a change).

Nice theory.  Too bad Digg shows his entire posting history, so we can
easily see that there hasn't been any recent change in the topics of his
posts.

Or did your accusation get to him so effectively that he somehow was
able to go back and time and change his entire posting history to
conform to this new pattern?

Here's the data:

   <http://digg.com/users/rodtrent/news/submitted>

It doesn't fit your claims.  So, why don't you tell us the *real* story?
What has you so ticked off at Rod Trent?

--
--Tim Smith