Re: COLA Stats 13 Jan 2007

  • Subject: Re: COLA Stats 13 Jan 2007
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 22:52:36 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 19 January 2007 08:09 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> __/ [ [H]omer ] on Sunday 14 January 2007 12:23 \__

>>> Close.
>>>
>>> Actually I was trying to wrestle with a bar of Toblerone, and type at
>>> the same time. :)
>>
>> Hey, K, you can set up a little script that's composed of sed commands
>> which append Roy's labels. Only if you wish, of course. I was going to
>> post using turqstat (been doing this in other newgroups), but it seems
>> like yours is better (and fully automated).
>>

> I have a copy of Roy's stats script.  I'm looking to get it up and
> running, hopefully over this weekend.

Excellent. I think HPT does the Charter, which of course means nothing to the
trolls, who which to change clear rules which their employer perceives as
illegitimate. Apparently, the employer also doesn't honour Wikipedia, to
which it sought "to bring balance". You should have seen Jimmy Wales
slamming them for that repugnant moves, which seriously hurts the
credibility of his wonderful work.

Microsoft has officially character-assassinated Wikipedia. Single handedly!

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |  {Hide sig}    {Show sig}    >{Close Application}<
roy      pts/4                         Fri Jan 26 04:29 - 04:54  (00:24)