[News] Debian Prepares for Major Linux Release Next Month

Debian tipped for February release

,----[ Quote ]
| The long-awaited next version of the Debian open-source operating system
| is most likely to be released in February, according to members of the
| Debian community.
`----

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/0,1000000121,39285649,00.htm?r=1

Related:

Debian Etch: So Easy A Newbie Can Do It

,----[ Quote ]
| After getting a nudge from one of our DebCentral readers, I decided
| to give Debian another shot. You see, I haven't messed with Debian
| since Woody taught me I was just a wannabe geek. As for Etch, if
| you've installed *Ubuntu, you can install Debian Etch. In fact,
| Debian may have found a new home or two or three.

Automated Installer for USB Flash Thumbdrives

,----[ Quote ]
| This tool will automate the installation of Debian GNU/Linux onto a USB
| Flash Media.
`----

http://feraga.com/project/autoinstaller

Venezuela - Stepping Forward With Debian

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.localfoss.org/Venezuelan_FOSS_1

--
List of candidate Microsoft astroturfers (directly or indirectly paid by
Microsoft to post in this newsgroup):

        flatfish+++
        Damian O'Leary (AKA Hadron Quark)
        Erik Funkenbusch
        Larry Qualig (former Microsoft employee)
        Scott Nudds (AKA Vistaking)
        Nedd Ludd
        Tim Smith
        OK
        DFS
        Terry
        Ana Thema

Take everything posted by the individuals above with a barrel of salt.