Re: Jews 4 Linux !

__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Thursday 25 January 2007 17:26 \__

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Damian O'Leary
> <damoleary@xxxxxxxxx>
>  wrote
> on Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:26:11 +1300
> <ep9bh3$fhd$2@xxxxxxxx>:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> __/ [ royschestowitz@xxxxxxxxx ] on Thursday 25 January 2007 01:52 \__

>>> This was posted by an imposter. Please ignore.
>>>

>> You have a problem with Jews using Linux Roy? Are you anti-semitic?
>>
>> You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>

> Oh brother.  Can we just call "Godwin" now and get it over with? :-P
>
> Followups.

What a nice comeback from Damian O'Leary, who lives in Germany (it's 'Hadron
Quark', for a _fact_). Just filter him out, Ghost.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz     | Open minds, open source
Tasks: 134 total,   1 running, 131 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie