Re: A Million Multiple Posts

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:25:59 +0000, BearItAll wrote:

> Not only are more and more taking up the hobby of scouring google for
> everything with the word 'linux' in it and posting it here, but we are also
> getting the same news stories over and over, because of cause they are all
> posting the top ten google links that their find.
>
> Some of the names of those multiple posters seem very simmilar to me, is it
> just a couple of posters going by several slightly different names posting
> all of these?
>
> Don't go saying that I should killfile them,

Unnecessary.  The one who is doing this properly, Roy S, makes it easy to
filter out the news posts while keeping the rest of his postings.

If the spoiled children trying to get attention are a problem, well, just
remember that they _are_ spoiled children, and killfill _them_.
Attempting to get them to behave won't work; they obviously never listened
to their parents, they're not going to listen to you.