Re: The return of Mike Cox

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:49:09 -0800, Larry Qualig Babbled and Drooled:

> So this is what you've heard? More proof that Roy Schestowitz has lost
> his mind. Memo to Roy - Those voices in your head telling you this
> aren't real.
>
> Perhaps you think these wild Rex-ish fables make you some sort of super
> advocate but in reality they make you appear like some foolish laughing
> stock.

Memo to Qualig - You're a Jackass!

Exactly how long have you been in c.o.l.a.?  2 days ago?

I've been here for years on and off, and have seen more variations of Mike
Cox Trolling than you'll ever know. < But I'm sure the money MS pays you is
making you both stupid and oblivious >

The voices in your head are telling you you're a Jackass, but you're
not listening.  Roy, OTOH, is doing just fine, he's been here a lot
longer than you, and has proven over the years he knows much more than you
could ever imagine (not that anyone can expect you can imagine much).

Exactly how long have you known or read Rex's posts? 1 day ago?  If you
were really around as long as you intimate (or is that intimidate), you'd
know what he was all about too...and it isn't to amuse you.  Rex does have
some knowledge to impart, but I'm sure your Microsoft Helmet keeps you
from seeing or hearing anything the MS dollar doesn't allow you to see.

You are a rank amateur Jackass.  Shut the Fuck Up until you have
something intelligent to say...(Yes, I realize it will be many years
before you say anything halfway meaningful).