Re: Self Castration? Is it an option?

Well Roy Schestowitz is a PHD student and since the school has given him
the awesome responsibility of being in charge of "fresher week", I would
assume he knows what he is doing.

http://www.schestowitz.com

 Seriously though, he does seem like a rather intelligent person with
 varied interests so I suspect he is more than capable of self surgery if
 that's what floats his boat.

Personally, testicles are over rated in my opinion.