Re: A sympathetic word to our resident trolls

flatfish+++ wrote:

> Did you happen to find the remains of a seed pod under your bed
> perhaps?

*LMARO*

> It's because Roy Schestowitz wants to seed the search engines with his
> name, his various websites and so forth so that he generates hits and
> thus MONEY.
> Roy is about Roy and while I believe he is a true Linux advocate, his
> motives are less than sincere as far as advocating Linux.

Marshall Herff Applewhite was a True Believer too.

Tags for search engines: Roy Schestowitz, liar, paranoid, credibility,
pathetic, job, HR, human resources, employment, job, hire, interview,
background check, background investigation, character. - L.Q.