Re: Microsoft Holds Secret Meeting to Discuss Its Windows Zombies

__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Tuesday 23 January 2007 09:08 \__

> Ian Semmel wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:51:30 -0600, Linonut wrote:
>>
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, mwatters_newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx belched out
>>> this bit o' wisdom:

>>> Why are you partially emulating Roy here, and making the imposture
>>> stronger by using his moniker in other similar posts?
>>
>> All those who have defended Schetowitz's spam will have to put up with
>> every other loony on the planet flooding the newsgroup.
>
> Actually, no
> Roy puts an easy to killfile on [news] in front of his posts
> The widiots don't. For very obvious purposes

Warren systematically removes them as well. It's not about complaining, but
rather about harassing those who chose not to read News-tagged items and
have them blame me. Further proof that the shills here are only seeking to
cause disruption, damage the reputation of the forum (as if it had any,
owing to Microsoft's shills), and drive away people who are curious about
Linux and hop onto a Linux advocacy group. It's akin to throwing a bunch of
violent/smelly people at the party in order to sabotage the reputation of
some nightclub.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Turn up the jukebox and tell me a lie"
Tasks: 119 total,   2 running, 115 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie