[News] 38% of Malware is Windows Vista-Compatible

Malware more compatible with Vista than anti-malware products

,----[ Quote ]
| Malware writers appear to be much further along in developing malware
| for Vista than the security industry is in making products to protect
| the new operating system.
`----

http://www.itpro.co.uk/news/102716/malware-more-compatible-with-vista-than-antimalware-products.html

Related:

Windows Vista: It's More Secure, We Promise

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2357&Itemid=449

,----[ Quote ]