Re: Abuse Report Filed. Re: Roy Schestowitz

begin  oe_protect.scr
Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> mlw wrote:
>
>> Peter Köhlmann wrote:

>>> Really? Care to explain how it is a problem for me? Or other people?
>>> You know, you just spoke for other people. How do you *know* what other
>>> people think?
>>
>> As for you, I don't personally care, but I am not the *only* person who
>> thinks this is an annoying problem.
>
> Good. Would you be so kind to let those others speak for themselves?
> After all, the impact would be way higher if they voice their opinion
> themselves, instead of having a self-appointed "voice of cola" talk for
> them (without them ever have approved of it), wouldn't you agree?
>
>> It also goes against the, if not the
>> letter of usenet "netiquette," certainly the spirit.
>
> Fine, if you want to play netnanny, go right ahead.
> To your left are flatfish and wjbell, to your right are Hadron Quark and
> the "linux-sux" cretin, and over there is Erik "FUDmeister" Funkenbusch.
> You have company you can be really proud of. You can't sink any deeper

Clearly, he just wants to swap insults with the trolls, and is unable to
work a killfile.  I have zero sympathy.  The News postings are the most
relevant consistently posted material I've ever seen on Cola, but anyone
with a killfile doesn't have to read them anyway.

SEMPER UBI SUB UBI!!!!

[ Always wear underwater ]