Re: The Truth About Roy Schestowitz.

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:09:28 +1000, Ron House wrote:

> jorge_shillingford@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Mr. Schestowitz is spamming various Linux groups with off topic posts
> (snip histrionics)
>
> Boy Oh Boy Roy! You've really got them worried by publicising all the
> information you do about the benefits of Linux. Umpteen of Bill's
> spammers throw dummy fits in a single day! You deserve a gold medal for
> getting them so rattled!

(Laughing hysterically at the moment)

Are you kidding?
I can't speak for the others, but I know that watching Roy Schestowitz
twitch and spasm as he churns out one can of SPAM after another is
hysterical.
The boy is obviously in a panic over the release of Vista and this is his
way of compensating.

You Linux kooks haven't figured out that it's actually YOUR group that is
being destroyed and that all this SPAM is clogging the place and
preventing any real advocacy from happening.

Just take a look in Google Groups at COLA and you will see how bad it
looks.
It's as bad as a pron group with 10k messages about naked pics for free.
A person stumbling into COLA for the first time will just assume the place
is a SPAM trap and leave.

Take a look for yourself.