Re: Abuse Report Filed. Re: Roy Schestowitz

Mark Kent wrote:

> For the record, Roy's postings are very welcome, and are on topic and
> not anti-charter.

I do not welcome them, and I have been posting on COLA for about a decade.

> The posts are appreciated by a great number of people, including myself
> and many many others.

I disagree, there are a few numbnuts who like them, most people can't stand
them.

> I say again, please Roy, keep up this great advocacy work.

Posting links with no original contribution is not advocacy.

> This group is a linux advocacy group,

Correct.

> it's not an idle chatter group for windows
> advocates, nor is it of any concern for people like the character who
> claims to be a regular poster, and yet is certainly not.

It is also not a place for news postings, no mater how loosely related (or
not at all) to Linux.

> This kind of behaviour is disgusting,

Yes it is, spamming a news group with clips and articles with no original
contribution.