Re: Abuse Report Filed. Re: Roy Schestowitz

In article <vbi7r2l284ua5uqsi47uh1drd80k84n8dr@xxxxxxx>,
 Aunty Diluvian <AuntyDiluvian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My main disagreement with your postings is that you use this forum
> as a library to seed your google-groups website with the postings
> copied verbatim, in many cases, without the consent of the original
> poster.  I'm not sure that this doesn't fall outside of the accepted

He also likes to post links to sites that he is associated with, thereby
driving up their ad revenue.  One of those sites, boycottnovell, only
costs a few dollars a month to host, so it would not take much traffic
to make a profit.

--
--Tim Smith