Re: I wonder if Schestowitz is single????

cc wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> __/ [ Damian O'Leary ] on Sunday 21 January 2007 05:57 \__

>> > Not a nice post mate,
>> >
>> > But one thing I did notice a while back is that Roy is, in fact, Mark
>> > Kent. He let a post slip. Elland Road is the clue.
>> >
>> > It's all there in google if you wish to confirm.
>> >
>> > Hilarious to be sure in that the only person who supports his spam bot
>> > posts is none other than himself. He even has the bollox to post a
>> > digest of his shite. The nerve of the damned.
>>
>> Spreading your personal attacks to irrelevant groups? Is that your new
>> thing?
>> Forging headers and doing the imposter routine?  Homophobia? Trying to
>> imply that me (and others) are gay?
>>
>> Do UseNet a favour and take a hike.
>
> While childish, it's not like you and others haven't been going around
> implying DFS is gay. What goes around comes around.

Well, just look who starts these "gay" accusations.
It is always flatfish, DFS and other assorted windows using scum

They do it so often, that the only conclusion is that they are closet
homosexuals in reality
--
Another name for a Windows tutorial is crash course