<header> Validation Problems - Has the W3C Validator Changed?

Hi folks, I haven't posted here in a long time, so please be gentle. :-)

One problematic page of mine used to validate until some time recently when,
apparently, something changed in the validator. I don't think I have changed
anything in the code/markup.

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://schestowitz.com/

I wish I had an idea how to resolve this, but I don't know where to start.
Can someone lend me a hand here? Please?

,----[ Quote ]