Re: Will You Please Take Roy Schestowitz Back?

  • Subject: Re: Will You Please Take Roy Schestowitz Back?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:17:20 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Sunday 21 January 2007 09:22 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> jorge_shillingford@xxxxxxxxx <jorge_shillingford@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> He appears to have been hatched in alt.internet.search-engines and
>> everyone over in comp.os.linux.advocacy is sick and tired of his self
>> serving garbage and homosexual agenda.
>> Thank you for your consideration.
>> http://www.schestowitz.com/
>>

> Gary Stewart - why do you persist in this homophobic agenda and
> nymshifting?  We all know who you are, we know that you are very confused
> about your sexuality, and that we'll be seeing you post with one of your
> many female persona shortly - you always do.  There's no need to take
> out your personal confusion and problems on Roy S, and there's no need
> to reflect your own problems onto other people.
>
> We all know, at least in cola, that you are highly attention starved,
> and that you will do or post almost anything to get you the attention you
> so desperately seek.  We also know that you get very envious indeed of
> those people like Roy S who get the respect of the regular pro-charter
> posters in cola.
>
> Perhaps you should seek some help with your problems?  Stalking Roy S,
> as you seem to be doing at the moment, is truly sociopathic behaviour,
> and surely a sign of deeper problems which you should take seriously.
> Please, Gary, stop this now, if you still can, before you are completely
> unable to do so.

Notice the infantile choice of nym as well...

        Debian Kicks Jörg Schilling

http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/09/04/1335226

If only we could kick out Gary Stewart...

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz, Ph.D. Candidate in Medical Biophysics
Cpu(s):  22.2% user,   3.1% system,   1.0% nice,  73.7% idle