Re: Homophobic imposter - was - Re: Gay Linux User Wishes to be a girl.

  • Subject: Re: Homophobic imposter - was - Re: Gay Linux User Wishes to be a girl.
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:14:21 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Sunday 21 January 2007 09:16 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Mr. Wan <choosak@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 19:06:00 -0800, royschestowitz wrote:
>>>
>>> [cut]
>>
>> So infantile. Time to come out of the closet whoever you are.
>>

> It's Gary Stewart, aka flatfish.  He's sexually confused, often
> homophobic, but often takes on the persona of a girl.  He uses aioe to
> post through, as well as open-relays when he can.  I think he probably
> did the shillingford posting attack on Roy as well, as it had all the
> hallmarks of a Gary Stewart attack.

It's not the first time he uses that nym, I think. The crossposting and
selection of groups confirm this (he knows I used to be in AISE).

All these recent attacks are coming from the same person, who much to his
discomfort, finds himself attracted to Linux (and to men). It's just the
usual anger venting... a sort of a mania attack.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Hack to learn, don't learn to hack"
Swap:  1036184k total,   285956k used,   750228k free,    54544k cached