Re: c.o.l.advocacy Troll Alert

  • Subject: Re: c.o.l.advocacy Troll Alert
  • From: Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:23:35 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
begin  oe_protect.scr
Damian O'Leary <damoleary@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> jorge_shillingford@xxxxxxxxx wrote in
>>
>> Subject: Will You Please Take Roy Schestowitz Back?
>>
>>> He appears to have been hatched in
>>> alt.internet.search-engines and everyone over in
>>> comp.os.linux.advocacy is sick and tired of his self
>>> serving garbage and homosexual agenda. Thank you for your
>>> consideration. http://www.schestowitz.com/
>>
>> Poster JS is another Google-Groups user through a proxy server
>> in Saudi Arabia [City: Jeddah, Makkah], posting contrary to
>> c.o.l.advocacy charter:
>
> So what? We are all able to read headers you know.

It's Gary Stewart, of course, which everyone does need to know.  And,
just because you are able to read headers does not mean that everyone
is, so it is certainly useful to point out when such abuse as this is
going on under the nym of Shillingford by Gary Stewart.

>> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
>>
>> | 1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy.  The charter of
>> | comp.os.linux.advocacy is:  For discussion of the benefits
>> | of Linux compared to other operating systems.

Whom the mad would destroy, first they make Gods.
		-- Bernard Levin