Re: [News] New Flash-based Tutorial HELLO ROY CULLEY!!!

  • Subject: Re: [News] New Flash-based Tutorial HELLO ROY CULLEY!!!
  • From: "Mr. Wan" <choosak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 04:41:25 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 22:18:25 -0500, flatfish+++ wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 04:10:36 +0100, Mr. Wan wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 23:38:53 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>>
>>> Introduction to Linux
>>>
>>> Nice and easy to navigate. Videos show all the steps involved...
>>>
>>> http://www.tomlinux.ca/introduction_t0_linux.html
>>
>> Excellent link. Here's a pertinent quote:
>>
>> 'So, there are many reasons to use Linux at home or in a small
>> office. For me, the important thing is to give it a try. Then you'll
>> be much better able to determine whether Linux suits your needs.'
>>
>> I do find the presentation rather slow but it is targeted at Windows
>> users. LOL
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=s9D0GhMAAAARUeLtOGM02vj6yc0Bc7pbcgZg2ZIwxdUhSYJRa6Uh9A&hl=en

Seems I have a an admirer. LOL

> How quaint....
> Roy Culley announces his departure from comp.os.linux.advocacy and
> suddenly out of nowhere you, Mr. Wan appear.

Good point I suppose if I was the only new poster to appear in this
news group. Seems I'm not so I'll need a bit more evidence that I
am this Roy Culley person.

> However, your phrasing is very similar to that of SPAMMER Roy
> Scehstowitz so maybe you are really Roy talking to himself?  You
> better work on disguising it a little better.

Aha, are you the homophobic poster pretending to be Roy? There really
is no need to hide your real feelings towards Roy. Just ask him for a
date. If he isn't gay he can only say no.