[News] Junk Patents Already Identified in Peer to Patent Project

  • Subject: [News] Junk Patents Already Identified in Peer to Patent Project
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:05:12 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
New Patent Applications Up For Public Review on Peer to Patent - One From MS

,----[ Quote ]
| A system for selling media clips in an offline economy. Catchy. Well,
| Microsoft always did grok the Internet. Snark.
|
| At last! The iTunes killer. I surely hope you guys can deep six this one with
| prior art. Although, I must admit I find it appealing to think of a world
| where Microsoft and Hollywood hopped off the Internet and played in their own
| separate offline playground.

More here:

Peer-to-Patent site reviews patents from Microsoft, IBM, and Intel

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070709-peer-to-patent-site-reviews-patents-from-microsoft-ibm-and-intel.html

Related (days ago):

Sony patents airbag for hardware

,----[ Quote ]