[News] NVIDIA's GeForce 7050 Gets a Linux Benchmark

  • Subject: [News] NVIDIA's GeForce 7050 Gets a Linux Benchmark
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 07:22:08 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
NVIDIA GeForce 7050

,----[ Quote ]
| While the GeForce 7050 is currently the fastest NVIDIA IGP, it only offers
| modest performance improvements compared to the GeForce 6150.
|
| [...]
|
| While the performance of the NVIDIA GeForce 7050 isn't great, this is an
| ideal IGP for use as a MythTV box or for running Compiz Fusion on a Linux
| desktop. As the GeForce 7025/7050 support matures with the NVIDIA Linux
| driver, we will be back with another look at NVIDIA's latest offerings.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=771&num=1

Related:

GUI to configure dual monitors (Nvidia)

,----[ Quote ]
| This tool has helped me and a few co-workers to get up and running
| with dual-monitors on Ubuntu 7.04 (Fiesty).
`----

http://useopensource.blogspot.com/2007/06/gui-to-configure-dual-monitors-nvidia.html

NVIDIA abandons Vista media center users

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.itwire.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12927&Itemid=1086