Re: [Rival] Another Serious Problem in Windows Reported

nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Would you have to call Microsoft for validation if you move the CD
>> from a Karhu bottle to a Budweiser ? Different hardware you know.
>
> You must mean the Czech Budweiser.  American Budweiser is
> undrinkable.  Probably DFS's brand, though.

I do like Bud - it's light and smooth and I like its aftertaste.

In my nearly 30 years of imbibing, I must've tried 100 brands of beer from
all over the world.  The beers and house brands I drank at various
biergartens and hotels in Germany were the best overall, but I like a lot of
different brews: Guiness Stout and Killian's Red and a couple wheat beers
and Foster's Lager and Corona and Sapporo.  But if I had to pick one, I'd
say yes, Budweiser is DFS's brand.