Re: [News] South African Government Continues Moves to Free Software

On 2007-07-07, Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> guess wrote:
>

> Your choice of computer-shops  seems a little odd

Snicker <><><>

> Again, it is *your* choice not to look too closely.
> Here you can't enter any computer shop which hasn't linux available
> And you can't enter a magazine shop without *several* linux magazines. And
> the non-linux magazines report often enough about linux and even include
> CDs/DVDs with linux

Here is USA Linux is MIA in computer shops however all the large
bookstores have Linux magazines and most do come with
DVDs.

> And I would think it really strange if it were different in SA

Why?
Do you think every place is the same as where you live?
Everything is market driven. No market, no product.
You will have a hard time selling ice in Alaska, but
in Jamaica it might be a different story.