Re: [News] [Rival] More Reports Indicate Vista SP Delays (More Void Promises), Bug Lists Pending

____/ [H]omer on Friday 06 July 2007 15:45 : \____

http://www.bootstrike.com/LaughterHell/showpic.php?file=computer17.gif&title=Windows%20XP%20Bug%20List

> Isn't that their Oh-Oh-XML ECMA submission?

No, OOXML they can fit on a poor donkey, yet not even a mule could carry the
load shown in this photo. You must be thinking about EU-Dump-ML.

Microsoft says 'archaeology' changes the way it develops products
Critics say company isn't documenting interaction methods fast enough

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft Corp. will deliver the final installment of hundreds of
| pounds of documentation of its products to U.S. regulators next
| month, a result of seemingly never-ending disputes over the
| company's business practices.
|
| That load will exceed the roughly 30,000 printed pages, or 130
| pounds of documentation, already prepared by Microsoft for
| European regulators.
|
| [...]
|
| Not buying it
|
| Microsoft's rivals argue the company is doing too little, too late.
| Vinje, of ECIS, said he doesn't believe Microsoft has faced the severe
| challenges the company alleges in documenting its protocols.
`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/microsoft-says-archaeology-changes-way/story.aspx?guid=%7BF16A9817%2DFCCF%2D46A7%2DBF1B%2D6B6F38154049%7D&siteid=yhoof
http://tinyurl.com/34klv3

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Nothing to see in this sig, please move along"
 17:00:01 up 19 days, 22:28,  5 users,  load average: 0.37, 0.74, 1.06