Re: Huge Bill for Bill After XBox360 Disasters, Microsoft Continues with the Big Lie

> Microsoft Memories
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | At some point in your presentation billg will say "that's the dumbest
> | fucking idea I've heard since I've been at Microsoft."  He looks like
> | he means it.  However, since you knew he was going to say this, you
> | can't really let it faze you.  Moreover, you can't afford to look
> | fazed; remember: he's a bully.
> `----
>
> http://blog.tomevslin.com/2007/05/microsoft_memor.html

And

   "Two problems with this approach: one is that kinder and gentler
   people, who may be still be very smart, get stomach aches and other
   unpleasant symptoms when they gave to confront bullying.  Microsoft
   lost out on some people who could have contributed but couldn't
   take this kind of heat. Second problem is that the bullying gets
   emulated down the line.  There was nothing quite as absurd as a
   newly-hired college graduate thinking he could be as smart or rich as
   billg if he could only manage to be as rude."