Re: [News] D-I-Y Solutions Choose GNU/Linux and Open Source

____/ [H]omer on Thursday 05 July 2007 16:14 : \____

>> It's Your Plant Again. Pick Up The Phone!
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | As promised, here's a Q&A with the co-founder of Botanicalls, a
>> | not-yet-ready-for-primtime product that enables houseplants to call
>> | you on the phone when they need attention.
>
> http://media.slated.org/albums/userpics/AnswerYourPhone.ogg
>
> "Hello?"
>
> "WE'RE THIRSTY!"
>
> LOL! I like it.

It's also 'green' computing. Get that oxygen out of your tech... it's
reciprocal. Maybe we should just replace all harmful humans with plants and
PCs. The world would then be a pleasant place where you can breathe at ease.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Mandriva & Fedora - Gotta love them girls