Re: [News] D-I-Y Solutions Choose GNU/Linux and Open Source

> RedPost/Kit
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Linux-based, do-it-yourself home picture frame. Fully hackable.
> | Tinkerers, adventurers, and great photographers welcome.
> `----
>
> http://www.theredpost.com/kit/

I'm actually a  BIG FAN of digital photo frames and own 3 at the moment.
This one looked promising until I saw the $549 price tag. This must be some
sort of joke because nobody in their right mind is going to pay that much
for something that normally sells for a fraction of the price.

Lienux - still out of touch with reality.