Re: Review of Nero Linux 3 is a Positive One

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 00:51:59 +0100, [H]omer wrote:

> And for the love of God do *not* install the InCD packet writing
> software, since you might as well stick a fork in the CPU socket and
> save yourself the trouble. Wave bye-bye to ever having anything even
> resembling a stable system ever again, as much as Windows can ever
> actually *be* stable, that is.

On the fedora mailing list, this was a recent topic.  For some reason a
user wanted this InCD packet writing capability.  That user will probably
be overjoyed that it is, or soon will be, available in linux.

Frankly, I don't get it.  I have a CD-R/W and use it for backup, but,
frankly, it's more cost effective to either buy an additional HDD or
install a DVD burner.

-Thufir