[News] KDE Gets Another Partner and Funding Source

  • Subject: [News] KDE Gets Another Partner and Funding Source
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 13:14:04 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
KDAB Becomes Patron of KDE

,----[ Quote ]
| The KDE e.V. and KDAB are happy to announce continued collaboration on the
| Free Desktop, with KDAB becoming the latest new Patron of KDE. KDAB is
| known for its high-quality software services.
`----

http://dot.kde.org/1183468901/

Related:

40 Students To Work On KDE During GSoC 2007

,----[ Quote ]
| The KDE project is happy to announce the selection of 40 KDE projects
| for the Google Summer of Code 2007. This is the third consecutive year
| that KDE is participating in the initiative.
`----

http://dot.kde.org/1176336589/

Trolltech Becomes the First Corporate Patron of KDE

,----[ Quote ]
| Trolltech, the Norwegian company behind the Qt toolkit has becomet
| he second Patron of KDE.
`----

http://dot.kde.org/1172617283/

Mark Shuttleworth Becomes the First Patron of KDE

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://dot.kde.org/1160932072/