Re: [News] Bill Gates No Longer the Richest Man, Says Mexican Magazine

____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 04 July 2007 12:54 : \____

>> Gates no longer reigns as world's richest bloke
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | That honour now belongs to Mexican telecoms tycoon Carlos Slim, the
>> | publication calculates.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=40756
>
> "Gates' worth is around $59.2 blinglion, the blingcounters estimate."
>
> "Blinglion" ... LOL! I like it.
>
> So Gates is a Chav.
>
> Sounds about right.

He said he had wished not to be the richest man, but I think he was just trying
to sound nice (not just getting people off his back). That was last year.

He'll soon retire. I know he'll be rockin'. Not sure about rollin'. Steve will
grab the chair, Bill will sit, and then start rockin', y'know?

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I blame God for making me an atheist"
 13:00:01 up 17 days, 18:28,  4 users,  load average: 2.02, 2.36, 2.55