Re: IBM Establishes Global Center of Excellence for Nuclear Power

____/ waterskidoo on Wednesday 04 July 2007 02:45 : \____

> On 2007-07-03, Hadron Quark <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> I think Roy, being a fresher fluffer for a run down UK educational
>> establishment, is a little green with envy of those of us, even Windows
>> user Peter Koehlmann, who have had real jobs.
>
> Please excuse my ignorance, but exactly what is a 'fresher fluffer'?

It is a term that impotent men use to boost their ego at the expense of others.

Proprietary, lockin-based tools lead to regrets. Doc(umen)tor, heal thyself.
Cpu(s): 25.8%us,  4.4%sy,  0.9%ni, 64.5%id,  3.9%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st