Re: [News] Exit Route from Microsoft Lockin Revisited, New Microsoft Lockin in the Making

Verily I say unto thee, that John Locke spake thusly:

> Maybe Microsoft will come up with a nice utility that will batch
> convert all of your Microsoft Office documents to ODF....as a
> gesture of gratitude to customers for the many years of  loyalty.

Yeah, I hear they're due to release that, the day after they release a
utility to batch convert all operating systems from Windows to Linux.

> .....and the devils gonna pass out ice cold lemonade in Hell.

But I thought he *threw out* all the soda machines, along with all the
towels, in 2004.

Oh, you mean *that* Devil.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Computer games don’t affect kids, I mean if Pac man affected us as
| kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills
| and listening to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7
 01:35:58 up 3 days, 30 min,  3 users,  load average: 0.23, 0.37, 0.30