Re: [Linux] Thousands More Linux Desktops in South African Schools

____/ Maverick on Sunday 01 July 2007 18:45 : \____

> cc wrote:
>
>> On Jun 29, 11:18 am, Mark Kent <mark.k...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>>I'm quite sure that our trolls are paid to troll all over the place.
>>>

>> Microsoft trains them in the fine art of sarcasm, which is known to
>> irritate the dumbest of Linux users to no end. Be viligant, report
>> trolls to their ISPs.
>>

> So you admit to being a paid Maggot$oft troll then?
> That figures.

Maverick, it seems like the trolls have gradually left (at least based on the
number of replies to them, which I still see in KNode), so let's just not feed
them. It's the most effective thing to do. It's an issue of inertia as well.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | McDonald's does to diet what Microsoft does to PC's