[News] News and Development Keep Coming from 'Small' Linux Distributors

  • Subject: [News] News and Development Keep Coming from 'Small' Linux Distributors
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 06:29:21 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Myah OS 3.0 Now Has GUI Package Management

,----[ Quote ]
| I am proud to announce for the first time the Myah OS project will
| have a graphical package installer.
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/17670

Foresight Linux Newsletter, Volume 1, Issue 4

,----[ Quote ]
| Foresight's founder and lead developer in the news, a look ahead to Foresight
| Linux 2, as well as a recap of bug fixes, security updates, and contributing
| to Foresight Linux.
`----

http://issues.foresightlinux.org/confluence/display/newsletter/2007/07/01/Foresight+Linux+Newsletter%2C+Volume+1%2C+Issue+4+%28June+2007%29

The "Mint" interview with Clem Lefebvre