Re: Is Peter Köhlman net copped?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
____/ ml2mst on Friday 20 July 2007 05:11 : \____

Just wondering If Pete is net copped, since I haven't seen him for a
couple of days.

And Nope, I don't hate Pete ;-)

He last posted 2 days ago. He can't be netKKKopped because he doesn't do
anything wrong.

That was exactly what I was worried about ;-)

And I know that netKKKopped is the actual usenet slang, but I don't use that word, because I saw some troll using it against Mark Kent.

Not even the rude replies ("Idiot." comes to mind) are a
routine thing anymore.

OK, Pete is frequently rude against Hadron, but the latter is asking for it. I caught the sneaky bastard in the Ubuntu NG last week and I'm keeping my eye on him. Hadron is more evil then most people are aware of!

The trolls are gradually leaving (unless you count
nymshifters as multiple trolls)

Luckily you teched me what Killfiles are all about so the trolls are not any longer a problem to me. If there's a "new" Dr. in the house, I automatically killfile the bastard, since in the end their "contributions" are nothing but a load of BS.

, so Peter doesn't need to slap them on the
wrist as often as he used to. The trolls that stayed usually get ignored (no
visibility or no replies), which explains the nymshifting (even "Hadron Quark"
morphed recently).

Yep, I know, Hadron has 3 records for COLA only, in my Killfile by now :-)

Just my opinion anyway...

Funny, our opinions seem to be *compatible* most of the time ;-)

Keep up the good work ;-)

--
|_|0|_| Registered Linux user #394093
|_|_|0| http://counter.li.org