Re: [News] Over a Million PS3s Sold in Japan, Ouselling Microsoft 2:1

Mark Kent wrote:

Of course, the Wii is outselling the PS3 at just over 3:1, too.

Have you actually played the Wii?

I don't think it's in the same class as the PS3 or XBox -- which are direct competitors. The graphics on the Wii are of extremely low quality -- no one ever mentions this! The motion and rendering are clownish.

I would expect that a Wii home could also be a PS/3 (or Xbox360) home...but from the figures mentioned, it looks more like a PS/3-Wii home is the norm.