Re: Schestowitz keep posting

In article <pan.2007.07.18.22.35.57.282710@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 alt <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > In other words, it's OK to post things that are off-topic (as are many
> > of his posts), as long as it is easy for people to filter them?
>
> His posts are on-topic. Just because this is an advocacy group doesn't
> mean we don't want to read about the competition. Perhaps you should just
> leave.

Perhaps you should read the charter.  A large fraction of Roy's posts
have nothing to do with *Linux* advocacy.  For example, pretty much
everything he's ever posted on Blu-Ray and HD-DVD.  Most of what he's
posted on game consoles.  Most of what he's posted on ODF and OOXML.
(ODF works fine on Windows.  It's not a benefit of Linux compared to
other systems).

--
--Tim Smith