[News] KDE Applications Go Though 'Plasmification' for Prettier Desktop

  • Subject: [News] KDE Applications Go Though 'Plasmification' for Prettier Desktop
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:59:12 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
[Amarok and KDE News - Plasma]

,----[ Quote ]
| In other Amarok-related news, we have been considering moving to Plasma for
| the context view (the big display in the middle) in Amarok. This move was
| initiated by Leo Franchi, who is working on the context view as his SoC
| project. Leo started an experimental branch in SVN for the Plasmification...
`----

http://commit-digest.org/issues/2007-07-15/

Related:

Plasma icons! [Icons Actions]

,----[ Quote ]
| What he showed me was essentially this flash animation that shows the
| concept live, and this other PDF that actually explains in detail what the
| animation does.
`----

http://blog.ruphy.org/?p=11

Second Plasma screen cast appears, RandR 1.2 lands in KDE

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/06/03/second-plasma-screen-cast-appears-randr-12-lands-in-kde/
http://tinyurl.com/yuks3g