Re: [News] [Rival] Video Returns with Memories of Ballmer Yelling "Windows"

BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> Steve Ballmer
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Ballmer's tendency to loudly and enthusiastically express himself is
>> | well known. A famous 1991 incident left his vocal cords requiring
>> | surgical repair after he screamed "Windows, Windows, Windows"
>> | continuously during a meeting in Japan.[2] With the advent of Internet
>> | video, such incidents have become increasingly infamous.
>> `----
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballmer
>
> We all hate screamers in meetings. Screamers come from several angles.
>
> a. They repeat the same point over and over and because no one said 'Yippee
> thats the solution and no further discusion is needed', they scream 'How
> dare people not take my point of view as the final word on the
> subject!!!!'.
> b. They don't stick to the agenda, so everyone else tells them to stick to
> the agenda, because those who don't stick to agenda only serve to lengthen
> the meeting time when the rest of us just want to get back to our office.
> So they scream because they were told what to do or to shut up.
> c. Someone calls them an arsehole believing the words are in his own head,
> not realising they found a way out through the mouth. This causes the worst
> sort of screamer. But honestly, it was an accident. Good job I only thought
> the word arsehole, a few minutes earlier and it could have been much worse,
> the screams could have been deafening.

Why did you post this nonsense? What has it to do with Linux advocacy?
Regardless, your points a-c are highly suspect at best and are clearly a
home brew waffle with little, if any, basis on fact.

You're not Scott Adams you know .....